• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**OFFICIAL Cricketweb Football Premiership Discussion and Results Thread** Season 1

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dizzy #4 said:
And Ritchie was the best Goalie of league, blew that idea out of the Water......
Code:
          ...  But Zac_Ritchie comes out and dives at his feet 
          ...  That's goalkeeping at its finest
The sim disagrees :laugh: Might I remind you I made on more save than you did mate. In all seriousness it was disappointing with the loss, especially to our bitter rivals but we'll be able to regroup and come out stronger next week.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: What a **** up. A great result but with the internet problems I was having I rushed the teamsheet in and Ive just realised I sent the wrong 1.

The brilliant Borcich was not on the teamsheet. My bad, but we still did the business.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Games will be simmed about 10pm tonight Sydney Time... If people are on i will conduct a live sim..