• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Cricket Web 'A' in Southern Africa

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Disappointed not to make it but with my form last season I thoroughly understand. Really just pathetic my career ATM.:( Anyway good luck and congrats to the 14.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Pretty honoured to be given captaincy of a CW representative side, hopefully I can lead the side with some good performances with the bat.

Selectors don't value the captains opinion.
Well, considering he's been the 'A' squad captain for at least the last two series, I consider it a win

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disapointed not to make it, however, I'll be cheering the boys on and I'm sure they'll do their best. Good luck.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Pleased and a little surprised to make the team, hopefully I can make something of it this time.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Best of luck to all the boys, especially Adam and Fuller. :)

Would've thought Sean be captain as he was previously. Interesting move, hope it works out well for all parties involved :)