• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CPL 2020

Woodster

International Captain
Looking well short of a decent total at the moment here the Patriots. Need a flurry of boundaries towards the end to send them in with some momentum.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I often think franchises don't have a clue how to treat young players. Patriots playing Da Silva at number 3 for his first ever T20 match against a highly skilled attack on a sluggish pitch. He top scores, does ok without acclerating enough (understandable on your debut) and then they drop him the next came for an overseas player none of us have heard of and a guy who can;t play leg spin to save his life in Hamilton.

Honestly doesn't look like Patriots know what they're doing.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The pitch will be sluggish. Batting will be a tad tougher. I expect the slower bowlers to make their presence felt.

Chubb

International Regular
Didn't realise Glenn Phillips had gone full Steve Smith, I thought it was Smith for a moment.

Hey if it works so well for him there must be something to it.