• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CPL 2020

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I was a bit doubtful when I first read that, but then I went to youtube

Holy **** you are pretty much spot on there

Also arguably the best bowling action belongs to unarguably the worst human being in the whole tournament

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also arguably the best bowling action belongs to unarguably the worst human being in the whole tournament
Wasn't aware one of the teams had signed him until he walked out to bat in a game I happened to be watching the other day. Nearly threw the remote at the TV. Seems to be an ever-decreasing amount of these comps that I can watch.

SillyCowCorner1

Sammy’s Zouks is on a roll. Good leadership with a good squad. Roston Chase has impressed me the most in this CPL.

Aaron510

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
What I like about CPL is that the quality of cricket is bellow other T20 tournaments around the world.. but all the players are same level.

it’s always low scoring games but very intense and close games!!

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Awesome to see Chemar Holder last night. He bowled an awesome bouncer to hit Pooran, who is excellent against the short stuff and hardly every gets pinged. He also bowled an excellent last over. Really looks the goods.

SillyCowCorner1

Not a bad start from the Tridents in their powerplay. Shai Hope and Johnson Charles were able to keep their wickets intact.

On another note, so many Trinis in the Patriots team.