• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Commonwealth Bank Tri-Series

pasag

RTDAS
Actually me being in a shocking mood that night (not only from the cricket) resulted in my being more frank and honest than usual. Any other time I'd just think those things and not post them, however being in a foul mood I didn't really care. However it's all in the past now, as far as I'm concerned.

Fiery

Banned
Actually me being in a shocking mood that night (not only from the cricket) resulted in my being more frank and honest than usual. Any other time I'd just think those things and not post them, however being in a foul mood I didn't really care. However it's all in the past now, as far as I'm concerned.
OK, I'll take that as your apology :happy:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
GIMH and Barney Rubble still haven't posted since the win. It might just have been to much for them. Death by over-excitement for mine.
LOL just seen this now. I wasn't able to get online til a couple of days after the monumental occasion, so thought better of gloating. Decided on a tongue-in-cheek location instead :D