• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The thing with the Big Bash is that it could be really good if done properly But IIRC Australia's summers are absolutely packed internationally - I don't think the Big Bash can really work in its current format unfortunately.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the weather gods obviously have no problem with T20. Just like every FC and List A match hosted in Sydney over the past 2 years it looks like rain's gonna be a factor

benchmark00

The management of Chargrilled CheeQuee are pleased to announce their squad for the CW Foxsports Fantasy Cricket challenge.

Brad Hodge
Adam Voges
Peter Forrest
Rob Quiney
Kieron Pollard
Michael Lumb
Andrew McDonald
Daniel Smith
Dirk Nannes
Brett Lee
Stuart MacGill
Jackson Bird

Tricia McMillan

U19 Captain
Looking forward to watching the first game tonight.

Don't have anything else to watch anyway. I get bored without some sports competition to follow.

Spikey

The management of Chargrilled CheeQuee are pleased to announce their squad for the CW Foxsports Fantasy Cricket challenge.

Brad Hodge
Adam Voges
Peter Forrest
Rob Quiney
Kieron Pollard
Michael Lumb
Andrew McDonald
Daniel Smith
Dirk Nannes
Brett Lee
Stuart MacGill
Jackson Bird
You've picked Michael Lumb solely to spite me haven't you

(on a serious note, Dunk or Smith to take the gloves for Western Sydney.)

Oh and Pollard, in the tradition of Australian players, is injured and out of the bigbash

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Bay 13

Chris Gayle
Aaron Finch (C)
Michael Klinger
Simon Katich
Glenn Maxwell
James Faulkner
Ben Dunk
Xavier Doherty
Clint McKay
Michael Beer
Nathan Rimmington

Rob Quiney

benchmark00

You've picked Michael Lumb solely to spite me haven't you

(on a serious note, Dunk or Smith to take the gloves for Western Sydney.)

Oh and Pollard, in the tradition of Australian players, is injured and out of the bigbash
O rly?? Will have the change that, the **** was my captain too.

Went for D Smits because I figure he'll get a game most matches and he saved me $$.

Spikey

was rumoured to have done a hamstring. not much word since. You can do 3 trades between each round in FoxSports so I've over-looked for him. Rest of the team is fine injury wise. (for now.)

benchmark00

After training this afternoon, Chargrilled CheeQuee would like to announce the following as their squad:

Chris Gayle
Adam Voges
Aaron Finch
Rob Quiney
Glenn Maxwell
Andrew McDonald
Daniel Smith
Nathan Skyrimmington
Brett Lee
Stuart MacGill
Jackson bird
Aiden Blizzard

Spikey

gee i don't know about all those victorians

updated my team and somehow ended up with O. Shah in there. ITSTL. The lack of Tom Triffitt is DTSTL

Spikey

and you haven't even picked Dussey. the only acceptable victorian to pick

Tempted to dump Starc and Nannes for Beer and Hauritz giving me an all star spin attack (MacGill, Doran, Hauritz, Beer, Gayle, Afridi, Hussey)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How do I join?

And are you sure you want me to join considering I always win Dream Team?