• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Doubt we'll be sharing it unfortunately, reserved seating and all. Will shine a laser in your eye though.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Having a good chat with 6EWS about the good and bad aspects of the Sixers and Thunder. Thoughts?

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Having a good chat with 6EWS about the good and bad aspects of the Sixers and Thunder. Thoughts?
Perhaps you should share some of the stuff said in the chat

May as well try to predict the 6ers team:

1. Michael Lumb (gross)
2. Brad Haddin (C) +...?
3. Steve Smith
4. Maddinson
5. D. Bravo
6. Moz
7. NEV +...?
8. Lee
9. Starc
10. Haze
11. MACGILL

Cummins, O'Keefe, Watson out. Didn't consider Rohrer, he might play. Other players: Cowan, Ian Moran, Dom "Carrot Top" Thornely

Note I said predict. Being related to NSW cricket means they'll be some stupid selections. See: Picking like 7 all-rounders in a 18 man squad.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Selected the Melbourne Stars as my team to follow in the BBL due to my proximity to the MCG.

I will be at the Stars v Thunder game on Saturday night, however I aim to attend most games played at either the MCG and Docklands this summer. Crowds are going to be massive for the first round of matches.

Spikey

wonder if we'll be able to find streams for this

jus saying

Reckon it might be an all melbourne final.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Perhaps you should share some of the stuff said in the chat

May as well try to predict the 6ers team:

1. Michael Lumb (gross)
2. Brad Haddin (C) +...?
3. Steve Smith
4. Maddinson
5. D. Bravo
6. Moz
7. NEV +...?
8. Lee
9. Starc
10. Haze
11. MACGILL

Cummins, O'Keefe, Watson out. Didn't consider Rohrer, he might play. Other players: Cowan, Ian Moran, Dom "Carrot Top" Thornely

Note I said predict. Being related to NSW cricket means they'll be some stupid selections. See: Picking like 7 all-rounders in a 18 man squad.
Or maybeh you should just be my fb friend. :)

Team looks about right. Maybe Rohrer in for Mads, or a bowler.

The boys looked good in the nets yesterday. Lee as sharp as ever.

Spikey

you got inside information? I would have thought two spinners will always play. No MacGill and maybe Thornely (<3) to bowl some darts? Really as much as I love Nev I'd turf him for any of the other three for this match probably, but...Haze out also possible.

Spikey

well i mean if he isn't keeping there just seems little point playing him. other than him being nev of course

benchmark00

you got inside information? I would have thought two spinners will always play. No MacGill and maybe Thornely (<3) to bowl some darts? Really as much as I love Nev I'd turf him for any of the other three for this match probably, but...Haze out also possible.
Nah no inside info, just a f33ling I get.

Hope I'm wrong tstl.