• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spark

Global Moderator
so i managed to convince myself not to pick haddin on the basis he wouldn't play.

there is a reason my team is called "i suck at this"

Jayzamann

International Regular
"It's an upper decker"

Hahah I think Ritz would feel less aggrieved if Haddin went to his house and left him an upper decker right now.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so i managed to convince myself not to pick haddin on the basis he wouldn't play.

there is a reason my team is called "i suck at this"
the keepers were pretty hard to pick tbf. i didn't pick hads for the exact same reason

btw. d. smith in 28% of teams, b. dunk in 3%

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
the keepers were pretty hard to pick tbf. i didn't pick hads for the exact same reason

btw. d. smith in 28% of teams, b. dunk in 3%
Selected Dunk as my keeper. I don't mind Smith, however Dunk is the more natural hitter and suited to the format.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Meyrick Buchanan as a bowler, and Brenton "Boomer" McDonald as a batsman. Wrong.

Meyrick got 90* in an internal on Wednesday, facing Tait and Nannes. The kid can play.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
With Cutting already out and Harris and Vettori unlikely to play much in this tournament, the Heat bowling looks woefully inadequate.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
With Cutting already out and Harris and Vettori unlikely to play much in this tournament, the Heat bowling looks woefully inadequate.
The batting lineup doesn't suggest many 160+ scores are likely either. Reliant on a big innings from McCullum or Hayden.