• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty **** cricket all round again that 2nd match. Renegades only used 4 batsmen and scored way too slowly considering how much batting they still has left in the sheds. White is a great player but 68 (55) when you've got that many resources unused is a poor knock. Then scorchers were very fortunate to have Turner come in and do what he did after doing their best to mess up the chase with Cartwright and Willey wasting space up the top. At least Willey made a few this time but him playing as an opener has been stupid and pointless. It might work in England against county attacks but clearly not here.

TheJediBrah

It would be really awkward and sad if no one wanted him or hired him as a coach or commentator, which is very possible.

Personally I'd like to see him commentate but know a lot of people don't

Burgey

I think he’d be better suited to Ten than Nine tbh.

Obviously seems like a knob but jeez he’s been a fine cricketer. Pure box office. Would walk from here to Perth to watch him.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Maybe that's just the name of his jumper

like his name is Handscomb but he calls his jumper Handcomb

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
I can only presume the fact they have not announced a replacement yet, they're still trying to figure out the best excuse not to pick him.