• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League 2017/18

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Maybe that's just the name of his jumper

like his name is Handscomb but he calls his jumper Handcomb
lol, maybe.

Sixers and stars have been horrible which has made the tournament less fun.

Why did Forkers only bowl 2 overs last night?Questionable tactics from Hastings.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I have been wondering why the Stars haven't used Faulkner's bowling more all season, wonder if there is any injury concerns? He has looked reasonable enough, always rated his bowling much higher than that of Stoinis anyway. On current form Stoinis is definitely the better batsman though.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Short has batted brilliantly. Everyone else has batted terribly. Bailey is killing this innings stone dead.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Any format of cricket where it is a genuine tactical decision to get Joe Burns to open the bowling with his right arm soft-serves is not a format of cricket worth watching.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lovely fifty from Steketee.

When a bloke is smashing short balls out of the park but hasn't played much down the ground on the off side why the hell would you bowl more short balls at him? And that last ball has exactly proved my point.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Milenko is like the worst possible bowler to bowl the first over of a T20.

Quality spinner? sure. Good fast bowler? sure. Part-time but accurate spinner? great.

Medium pacer bowling slow outswingers? **** no

TheJediBrah

It's genuinely got to the point in the Big Bash where when a catch goes up, I'd be more surprised if it was actually caught.

I'm just expecting a drop every time now.

TheJediBrah

You have to wonder why on earth they keep picking him. He's just terrible.

I guess because he's an overseas player they feel like they have to.