• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mennie's been surprisingly good I feel. Another person from the "Adelaide based NSW-men group".

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Went to the game tonight at The Gabba, was a pretty good night...except for the little turds sitting in front of us whose father needed one of those fan-shaped things you slap to make a racket shoved up his arse for ignoring the fact his kids are obnoxious little ****s. And the ground announcer who kept coming out with inane horse**** like - "who wants to see more than 160 runs scored!?". Nobody you dopey ****, we're all here to see a 65/7 beats 60/10 kind of game. There should be a prize for who can take the bastard out with a sniper rifle from the other side of the ground. That prize would be called 'silence'.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Typical Reardon innings on the cards? Start slow, belt a huge 6 and then get out soon after?

Spark

Global Moderator
we should make a "batsmen who have played for aus in LO matches instead of phil hughes" list

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Moises Henriques
Marcus North
Peter Forrest
Adam Voges
Steven Smith
George Bailey
not really sure if you can put bailey and forrest in there. I mean, hughes sorta wasn't in the frame last season, for some reason...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Back bois - got banned for 2 hours for mentioning that stupid birt day headline.

Pretty close match at the moment, whichever team losses I'll be happy.