• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 12 - 2022/23

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Is it just me or is Haddin much better on comms this year? Seems to have toned down with the banter and come up with some genuinely insightful chat and observations

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Why did boyce not play more t20I cricket for Australia? 8 wickets in 7 games at under 7's in t20I's as a leggie is phenomenal, don't think zampa had established himself when boyce was getting games in 2014-2016 and last time he played he took 2/28 off 4 on a deck where india chased 200. Just seems odd.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Why did boyce not play more t20I cricket for Australia? 8 wickets in 7 games at under 7's in t20I's as a leggie is phenomenal, don't think zampa had established himself when boyce was getting games in 2014-2016 and last time he played he took 2/28 off 4 on a deck where india chased 200. Just seems odd.
Remember James Muirhead