• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 10 2020-21

Is the Big Bash too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_00_deathscar

International Debutant
Serious question - how/why is the Big Bash so boring?

I've tried to watch a few games now and it's...boring. Whatever **** you can throw at the IPL, I'd never call it boring. Caught some T20 Vitality and a bunch of other regional leagues too this summer and none of them were boring. Big Bash is legit boring.

Someone explain.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can’t compare it to those leagues as I’ve genuinely not watched them.

BBL is magnificent in its mediocrity, mostly because it’s timing means the best players don’t play in large parts of it. Hell, even the best local players are out for the vast majority of it, let alone international players.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Serious question - how/why is the Big Bash so boring?

I've tried to watch a few games now and it's...boring. Whatever **** you can throw at the IPL, I'd never call it boring. Caught some T20 Vitality and a bunch of other regional leagues too this summer and none of them were boring. Big Bash is legit boring.

Someone explain.
It's the yawning chasm of time between balls, usually spent on micrometric field adjustments.

Last edited:

DriveClub

International Regular
Mitch Marsh's quote about his recovery really cracked me up. :laugh:

“I’m under strict instruction from the physio not to announce when I’m coming back but I reckon I’ll be back on Saturday."
Marsh playing 5d chess perhaps to get back in to the team soon?