• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 10 2020-21

Is the Big Bash too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's nice to have this t20 cricket going while we've taken a week long hiatus from test cricket. I wonder why the big gap between tests?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pre-Channel 10 days right? I have never seen the bloke bowl
He batted seven and had a trundle for Queensland on 50 over dayboo. His bowling career didn't last very long due to his injuries but he was a "batting allrounder" when he first came on the scene.

Gnske

He batted seven and had a trundle for Queensland on 50 over dayboo. His bowling career didn't last very long due to his injuries but he was a "batting allrounder" when he first came on the scene.
I never knew this of him and find it so hard to picture. You are full of interesting factoids today.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
is this the first game at Marvel? And already a player has got their bat stuck in the grass

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With the introduction of spin we will shortly say RIP to soon to be test opener Chris Lynn’s innings

Gnske

Absolute yawn. Took exactly one over.

Does Sportsbet have options of what type of bowler will dismiss a batsman? You could ream in the dollarydoos with Bryant and Lynn.