• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 10 2020-21

Is the Big Bash too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bowling the inexperienced, inaccurate spinners at this stage. Honestly Webster should have been kept on, he was bowling well.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Typical Renegades performance. Bat batting, bad captaincy and bad bowling twice losing positions of strength.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Little bit embarrassing, but listening to the pre game show here was the first time I knew Colin Ingram is a Saffa. He has that sort of robust build you expect of the limited Kiwi journeyman. Always had him pegged as being from Central Otago or something

Spikey

Interesting that the venue that should be hosting the fourth test is bathed in sunshine

Spikey

Spark's hometown

Lara's last game, which means he was literally only on commentary to be the "legend" commentator whilst Ponting was busy. wonder who else they approached

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Little bit embarrassing, but listening to the pre game show here was the first time I knew Colin Ingram is a Saffa. He has that sort of robust build you expect of the limited Kiwi journeyman. Always had him pegged as being from Central Otago or something
Tbf, enough of them were originally South African as well.

Spark

Global Moderator
Manuka. I could be there watching, but I can't be arsed.
Yeah this has basically been me the last few games. Not to get all #firstworldproblems but this summer it’s gotten seriously chilly by about 9:30pm and the cricket isn’t really compelling enough to get me bothered about dealing with that.

Burgey

Yeah this has basically been me the last few games. Not to get all #firstworldproblems but this summer it’s gotten seriously chilly by about 9:30pm and the cricket isn’t really compelling enough to get me bothered about dealing with that.
Take a jumper ffs