• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 10 2020-21

Is the Big Bash too long?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's the best thing I've ever seen in this comp. Best thing I've seen in cricket full stop. The terrible ball, the worse shot, the converging lines, the collision.

Aritro

International Regular
**** me, the BBL's Melbourne derby really is turning into a serious business :o

1610880776840.png

1610880789863.png

1610880806420.png

Last edited:

Starfighter

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webster is bowling his medium pace

Starfighter

What does Webster normally bowl?
Offies

Or more precisely, he's bowled offies in his professional career, including the BBL, but has mainly bowled medium of Tassie this year. Something like he used to bowl pace in his early days but got back injuries or something.

Starfighter

T20 is packed with exciting action like field adjustments, more field adjustments, the batsman scraping their feet and looking around at yet more field adjustments.

Crap over rate and hideous to watch.