• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Bloody hell, bringing Short on to bowl to that short boundary again. Talk about roasting a bloke. No Christian bowling, the squad construction - Damien Wright'll get the lemon and sarsaparilla, no matter how much of a good bloke he is.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
for those not counting, that's the 2nd time vic has referenced lynn drinking with the lions. heaven knows why he hangs out with those losers

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The other day I had Lynn at 6 for Australia in the T20I's - No way that will happen, he is locked in for that number 3 spot now.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
On one hand, Alex Ross vs Cummins and Tait is sort of embarrassing.

On the other hand, being such a good player of spin, it's very good list construction, having him there to take toll on the spinners with his sweeping, and with Lynn, McCullum and Pierson all preferring pace on the ball.
inb4 'pick him for India'

Shady Slim

International Coach
i like the idea someone put forward about just selecting the best of the bbl for these T20s against SL

it is so gonna be botha time

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know he caught it but reverse cupping in front of your head like that makes me want to puke.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
botha's gonna miss out on captaining australia because he'll break a bone in his foot kicking the damn ball