• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***OFFICIAL*** BBL | 06 Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This is exactly what the dude who cleans my septic tank keeps telling me
And how does it make you feel? I dont even get what's happening..

I picked the Canes this game, that double Wildermuth strike was costly but I think Kingston can still do something.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Looking forward to Tait batting. He was pure comedy at international level 7 or 8 years ago, can only imagine how he must have regressed after several years away from a professional setup.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So typical of Sangakarra in the BBL. Feels like every innings he looks in good touch, hits a couple nice shots then falls to a nothing delivery.
I would bat Sanga down at 6 or 7 next game. I know it seems an odd call but I feel like he would dominate in the last 8 overs of a game. Bailey or Wells can easily bat at 3/4.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would bat Sanga down at 6 or 7 next game. I know it seems an odd call but I feel like he would dominate in the last 8 overs of a game. Bailey or Wells can easily bat at 3/4.
I think he's just lost it. He's probably not training as much or keeping up with it anymore.

You can make runs in BPL or PCL or whatever but you can't come to the Big Bash and bluff runs

Bet KP wasn't feeling as nice towards rhinos in the last Ashes series.
not your best

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I do have a problem with the Bailey run out. Might be something worth looking at in the international/ FC playing conditions. Similar thing happened to Ambrose at the WACA once when he couldn't get back in his ground when his bat got stuck in a crack.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Clive Rose from the mean streets of Dandenong isn't going to cop **** from Cutting, what a tough guy