• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh Tour of New Zealand

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Early days for Allen. I don't rate this Bangladesh attack much above the provincial sides he's muscled around the country (at least in NZ conditions) so I'm not sure we're going to learn anything about him in this series. Will be more interested in how he goes in India.

Strange innings from Young. Should've just been looking to knock the ball around and feed Phillips the strike.
Missed out watching the first 12 overs... Allen looking good today? I see he scored few quick runs.

nzfan

Did anyone say 4 or 5 years ago expect Mitchell to kick on the way he has? He just looks so solid and dominant at this level now.
Forget 4-5 years ago, I didn't think he was good enough for international cricket a year ago. He's changed my opinion for sure.

Listening to Macca, Rosco and Grant talking about spin options for UK they reckon Ravindra should be part of the 20 man squad. It's not just me that thinks so then but I think Santner, Ajaz, somerville and Sodhi will make the cut.

nzfan

150+ off 16 overs. Tough chase coming up for Bangladesh. If Mitchell didn't score those quick runs towards the target would have been lot less.

nzfan

I'm not sure about this. They're saying they don't know what the target is? Surely Bangladesh will know.

The Hutt Rec

NZC app has said a target of 170 off 16 since the start of the innings. I think Stevenson’s lost it.

Surely they’re not going out there and starting playing without knowing a target or number of overs. ?

nzfan

This is unbelievable, they had like an hour to work it out. Game held off because they don't know the target. I'm seeing this for the first time ever. That's crazy.