• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in the West Indies 2018

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Their current line up looks quite average.
I must say I agree. Our selectors are terrible as you are all used to me repeating, but even for them this is special. They have taken a World Cup winning, dominating T20 side and turned it average.

Though I thought Bangladesh were very impressive in this series as soon as conditions became more familiar and there was no pace and bounce. This proves to me categorically that they would completely pulverize us in their own conditions in both T20s and ODI's. I think our tour in November, outside the test matches where I think we have a chance, will be extremely difficult.

It also shows that wherever possible we should be preparing pitches that suit us not the opposition.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought west indies is super power in t20s. Losing a series to tenth ranked team?
Don't think West Indies have won a T20 series since the World T20.

The WI side that shows up to win World T20s is generally different to the ones that show up for bilateral series though

Bijed

International Regular
I'd be genuinely willing to become a mod just to make sure old threads like this get unpinned on time

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The mods usually seem to be too busy in the black hole of the politics sub forum to notice.
Haha I post in Cricket Chat more than I do in Politics, but using the forum using New Posts and Subscriptions definitely means I'm a bit blind to which threads are stickied and which aren't.

I'll leave this one up for a little while longer to annoy you, but I promise I'll take it down some time in the next month or so.