• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in the West Indies 2018

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
Most startling aspect of all was Courtney Browne being so pivotal towards the West Indies winning a title considering how lousy he generally was during his international career.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Quite liking Keemo Paul as a bowler, don't remember him looking anything special at u19 level but he seems to have really developed well since then. The sort of guy who is probably just that bit quicker than you think.

EDIT: And just as I was saying that he fires one wayyyyyyy down leg

Last edited:

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Quite liking Keemo Paul as a bowler, don't remember him looking anything special at u19 level but he seems to have really developed well since then. The sort of guy who is probably just that bit quicker than you think.

EDIT: And just as I was saying that he fires one wayyyyyyy down leg
I think he's going to be a World Class bowler. He has always had a good skillset in terms of swinging the ball both ways, slower balls and yorkers but in the last year he has put on a yard of pace and can get up to 142kph now. That makes a big difference when you're as good as he is at moving the ball about.