• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Bangladesh in NZ 2021-22

Aritro

International Regular
**** me Wagner's got his tail up

I hope I live long enough to see Bangladesh cherry pick these disaffected Saffers through economic migration

We should get ahead of the game and start an academy somewhere like Pietermaritzburg, like Barcelona do

Aritro

International Regular
Gah don't chase an outswing delivery that pitches on the edge of the pitch ffs. Very lucky to get a boundary.

The ICC needs to dock NZ points for getting this much swing from a 50 over old Kookaburra tbh. Even if nothing is proven, it's clearly suss as ****

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wagner's the oldest of the 3 Kiwi seamers in this Test, but I get the feeling it'll be hard to prise Test cricket away from him with a crowbar, given how hard he's had to work for his place in the team. Hope he can keep this stuff going for fair while yet.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wagner's the oldest of the 3 Kiwi seamers in this Test, but I get the feeling it'll be hard to prise Test cricket away from him with a crowbar, given how hard he's had to work for his place in the team. Hope he can keep this stuff going for fair while yet.
Yeah I suspect Boult may be first to hang up his hat

cnerd123

likes this
NZ catching has been good today

What's the weather forecast like? Any chance of us salvaging a rain affected draw if these two bat out the day?