• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

Blain

U19 Captain
Classic NZ mega green pitch troll. Funnily enough, the Black Caps fell for the trap once again..

To be fair though, Banga's have done really well here, NZ not so much. BD need to consolidate this morning, if they drop 2 quick wickets, it could be enough for NZ to rip through them.

BTW Colin better not be batting ahead of Watling.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I don't have a lot of faith in this Bangers batting lineup outside of Mominul. Reckon if we knock him over fairly early today we could still roll them for sub 300.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Southee about to run through them here, proving his deserved spot in the ATG NZ side.

Sorry, thought I was Blocky 2014 there.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Pitch won't have lost much of its assistance today I assume ... the wind might have dried it off, but then it rained anyway yesterday. With much better bowling conditions today this could be a good morning for NZ.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Southee has been pretty on form since our home summer began. A shame that Boult's seemingly done the opposite though and found Southee's form of 2015-2016.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pitch won't have lost much of its assistance today I assume ... the wind might have dried it off, but then it rained anyway yesterday. With much better bowling conditions today this could be a good morning for NZ.
Rahim and Shakib are certainly capable batsman, but I don't think they'll be able to put together a partnership we can't break, after that we may get some flair from Sabbir but I'd expect Bangladesh's tail to collapse against Southee/Wagner/Santner.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From a casual glance at Cricinfo it seems like NZ have - again - been too short this morning.
Yeah, a bit. I think they're bowling to a plan (trying to entice a hook shot), but most of the time they haven't got it right.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee has been pretty on form since our home summer began. A shame that Boult's seemingly done the opposite though and found Southee's form of 2015-2016.
Had this thought too, that they've alternated poor form the last couple of years. And most annoyingly, that the poor form is not just unpenetrative allowing the other to operate well, but rather full-on crap a lot of the time, undermining the other bowler's efforts.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Helped by some inconsistent bowling, but Shakib's played some superb shots this morning.