• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Credit to India who are a juggernaut at home, but this is ****ing embarrassing. Ended as a contest in an hour.

Weird they’ve agreed to a D/N test now but didn’t last southern summer.

Burgey

So annoying if you had tix for day three or four. This ****er is done. Great to see a big crowd at the Gardens though. Not many better sites in cricket

Edit: ****ing love Nostrils. Wafg

Last edited:

vcs

Not much respite for Bangladesh against this 5-man attack, who all look to have hit peak form.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
This has become such a dream team. Last time I checked Umesh's stats, he was averaging 33 odd. Now he is averaging 30.97 lol.

OverratedSanity

40k+ attendance. Wonderful. Glad ganguly has realised how much potential there is for dn tests here. And this is just bangladesh, Imagine an australia/england test, would be a potential sellout.

vcs

What makes a Day/Night Test uniquely attractive? You still have to miss half a day of work and show up at 1:00 p.m.

Indian audiences are weird. Maybe it's just the hype and novelty.

vcs

Their lower order batsmen are all complete bunnies as well. Might as well just shut their eyes and swing blindly, might connect a few or edge a couple over the slips.

Burgey

40k+ attendance. Wonderful. Glad ganguly has realised how much potential there is for dn tests here. And this is just bangladesh, Imagine an australia/england test, would be a potential sellout.
Fmd you ****s want to host the Ashes now? :ph34r:

Burgey

What makes a Day/Night Test uniquely attractive? You still have to miss half a day of work and show up at 1:00 p.m.

novelty a big factor I think. They look pretty speccy. I’ve even thought about going to adelaide to see one

Burgey

I can’t recall a quieter test thread for a match involving India in ages, especially with the other mob at 6/70 odd.

vcs

They're playing with great confidence and not just beating teams, but completely flattening them.

If the rain hadn't intervened at Sydney, we'd be talking about potentially 9 consecutive Test match wins and wondering whether Australia's record winning streak is under threat.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Saaacchin, Saaacchin would forever be the India fans chant. Nice to see all these guys back together, brings back so many great memories. :)

vcs

Going to be close to 20 years since that match, the happiest cricket watching moment of my life. :cry:

Makes you feel old.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

They become an event in themselves. That's how they get 50k to Adelaide. A venue that previously struggled with crowds