• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can't wait for S.Darsh to score a glorious first ball duck followed by an elegant 100 after being dropped 2nd ball at 1st slip.

Guaranteed selection will await.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Parramatta captain must be an absolute tosser. Always going to bowl first!? The sides combined for 3 for 400! Must have been a real green top that.
Hardly. The other captain basically walked up to him at the toss and said "We want to bowl first because Clarke needs to bat next week" whereupon the Parramatta blokes rightly told him to get ****ed. Only in Australia would a team of first grade blokes tell the Australian captain to **** off because they want to do what they choose on the field.

Anyway, the Wests bloke was apparently getting messages on his phone from higher ups telling him what he had to do, which placed him in a crap position as well. It will be an interesting investigation by CNSW because they'll effectively be investigating CA and the Australian captain who were supposedly trying to engineer the whole thing.

CA's ineptitude also placed Clarke in a pretty bad position if he had to try to bung this on. They should have just put together an exhibition game in Sydney for him to play.

Burgey

@CameronBurge: @MClarke23 I can jag you a hit Saturday for Wenty Waratahs B4s if you're keen. Probably batting 6 or 7. Let me know if keen. Will waive rego

Riggins

International Captain
Just take the chance to bat first, pile on 300 and then let some 17 year old kid knock off Clarke the next week and have the story to dine out on for the next 50 years.

ajdude

International Coach
everytime. i take an interest in the round's shield matches and then i remember how **** CA's website is now. every goddamn time

ajdude

International Coach
can't believe it's nearly been three years since marsh averaged like 3 against india and ajdude reached 1000 posts. i think it was that summer wasn't it?

Burgey

Think it was around that time Burgey told ajdud he'd have to be a dick to refer to himself in the third person.

In the meantime, nearly as many at the SCG to watch this Shield match as there were at the ODI the other night.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
everytime. i take an interest in the round's shield matches and then i remember how **** CA's website is now. every goddamn time
Cricinfo has been ****ed also. Takes me to the USA view when I tell it .au now. Probably an ip lookup. Retards.

Jakester1288

International Regular
i'm just using cricinfo now because the new site is such a ****fest. i don't give a **** about reading how people hit their runs and **** anyway, i just wanna see the scorecards and that's it really

Riggins

International Captain
The ability to watch replays of the dismissals is really great though, except when it's the sort of camera angle in that WA vs Vic match. Sheesh.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
cant decide whether i hate the scg or mcg stream more.

scg quality is ****ed but that camera angle at the mcg is just ****ed

ajdude

International Coach
seeing as this is the KFC thread, thought i'd let you bois know that i'm about to have the zinger stacker for the first time, frothin.