• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Riggins

International Captain
Shared a family burger box with a mate on the way home from golf the other night. Fair to say I won both on and off the course.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
think we can pencil in shaun marsh for the gabba test now, unless he gets out soon and burns goes large

hope hughes is alright looks pretty bad

ajdude

International Coach
"Medical staff conduct conduct CPR on South Australian Batsman Phil Hughes after being struck in the head by a bowl more to follow" ****, that's awful

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
oh geez

think we can pencil in shaun marsh for the gabba test now, unless he gets out soon and burns goes large

hope hughes is alright looks pretty bad
tbf, short of a hughes double ton/marsh pair i doubt hughes was playing over marsh anyway

adub

International Captain
Wow, strange one if the helmet hasn't prevented major damage. Fingers crossed for him.

howardj

International Coach
CRICKETER Phil Hughes is gravely ill after being struck on the head in the Sheffield Shield match at the SCG today.

Doctors attempted to resuscitate the batsman on the wicket and stopped the medical van on the boundary to continue treatment soon after

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The fact he didn't fall unconscious immediately and fell face first is so sickening.

I really hope he's okay, Abbott too.