• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

adub

International Captain
Damn Carters is in a funk. Snap out of it son.

And for **** sake can we just move on from Henry? Please? Surely Larkin has shown more in his couple of games. Just dire.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol Redbacks. 2/0 in 1.1 overs chasing 364. Smith and Cosgrove gone. The latter first ball after lunch, so I suppose the big fella might still have been a tad slow after tucking in.

Spikey

Jeez, that is big news. Has he been that abysmal all season?
He's got pretty average stats last time I looked but this seems insane to me. Particularly on the back of his Stars negotiations being put on hold. He's gotta be sick or something.

Riggins

International Captain
34.3Hilfenhaus to Travis Head (c)
OUT, no run, leg side, aims to work it off the hip, takes the glove, through to Paine, unlucky way to get out

It annoys me how being caught down the leg side always gets written as unlucky regardless of the circumstances. They had a leg slip, a guy just in front of square and bowled around the wicket at his body for an extended period. Gloving one to the keeper in that situation is in no way unlucky, it's just bad batting.

Riggins

International Captain
Hadn't seen it before, never really paid much attention though.

I wonder if n00fers still thinks Ludes should be ahead of Nev.

Top_Cat

34.3Hilfenhaus to Travis Head (c)
OUT, no run, leg side, aims to work it off the hip, takes the glove, through to Paine, unlucky way to get out

It annoys me how being caught down the leg side always gets written as unlucky regardless of the circumstances. They had a leg slip, a guy just in front of square and bowled around the wicket at his body for an extended period. Gloving one to the keeper in that situation is in no way unlucky, it's just bad batting.
Sounds more like good bowling.

Riggins

International Captain
Well yeah that's fine. It's not unlucky though.

I guess unless you think it's unlucky that Hilfenhaus would bowl well. But that's another issue.

Spikey

I personally think you're very unlucky if you get screwed over by Hilfenhaus bowling well