• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brad said | November 4th 2014 @ 10:09am | Report comment

Daniel Who? And described as a Pro! But for Google Alert I wouldn’t even know you existed, just like 99.9% of the rest of the population. Good mate of mine Hadds, I’m sure he won’t mind being ‘consigned’ to life in the commentary box with us. Let’s hope he’s at least a year away from that. We could always provide him with the option of being a whining, faceless and totally irrelevant blogger ‘consigned’ to a life of obscurity operating on the outskirts of mainstream media just wishing and hoping one day to be noticed and made relevant. Bottom line, we all have a right to an opinion, just that no one important gives a rats about yours!
Give Brad one more summer before Haddin off into the sunset | The Roar

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
We can't call him Brad or Buzz anymore, any comment about him has to feature "BRAD MCNAMARA". The google alerts thing is just too awesome to not abuse.
Every single post IMO. Overflow his inbox with Google Alerts

#BradMcNamara

adub

International Captain
I don't remember who Brad McNamara is or any significant achievement of Brad McNamara. Is that defamatory?

adub

International Captain
And yes Noofers Voges is in some rare form. #probablybetterthanbradmcnamarabutidontrememberwhobradmcnamarais

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have to say, Whiteman has really gone into spud mode with the bat ever since the media finally realized he existed and started praising him as the next Gilly/Test keeper.

Spikey

Have to say, Whiteman has really gone into spud mode with the bat ever since the media finally realized he existed and started praising him as the next Gilly/Test keeper.
pfft he hadn't done the hard yards nev or wade had done before he started getting attention

dermo

International Vice-Captain
How was the interview on MMM with Geoff Lemon? That Gus Worland flog was standing up for Ch 9 like something chronic.

The result.
definitely wouldve been worlands line about the ratings being good which really gave buzz a hard on

his constant referring to ratings is very typical of the whole problem, in buzz's mind its the top notch commentary that are the reason for the ratings, he thinks nines coverage is the main event

Spikey

Well given what happened to SEN, it's not exactly a shock to see C9 defended (Plus doesn't Slater work with MMM?)