• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gus Worland is an Australian television and radio personality. He is best known for his series of reality television programs An Aussie Goes Barmy, An Aussie Goes Bolly and An Aussie Goes Calypso which aired on Fox8.
oh no

why isnt botha playing in this game. why does sa want the spoon so badly.

Spikey

lets not forget this btw

Important Brad McNamera news:

Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly
Finey & I had go at Ch9 cricket commentary other day. Nine's response was ban on 9 cricket "talent" appearing @SENNews. Talk abt glass jaws!

Shane Warne will never post here now

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah he deleted them all. I've got the screenshot saved on my old phone which doesn't work anymore though. A reason to take it in to the apple store, I guess.

Spikey

Yeah he deleted them all. I've got the screenshot saved on my old phone which doesn't work anymore though. A reason to take it in to the apple store, I guess.
Cant believe you didn't have them sent to the cloud. smh.

Burgey

This really is an extraordinary performance from Brad McNamara. How any of the criticisms of the coverage and his role in it can be construed defamatory is beyond me.

I can't speak about any personal abuse he's copped on Twitter, which is a different kettle of fish. But it's extraordinarily precious of him to take the type of thing Geoff Lemon wrote personally. The fact is Nine's cricket coverage has become the worst of the AFL and NRL Footy Shows combined. It's been dumbed down to the point where there's virtually zero insight or analysis. How McNamara can claim that people having a go about the quality of the coverage equates to defamation is beyond me.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
We can't call him Brad or Buzz anymore, any comment about him has to feature "BRAD MCNAMARA". The google alerts thing is just too awesome to not abuse.