• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

adub

International Captain
Ferguson's been sneaky good lately in general actually. I've been silently amused by how little talk he's got after actually scoring some runs for a little while given how much hype he got for years while he doing little.
Yeah been quietly doing the biz, but down at 5.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Ferguson's been sneaky good lately in general actually. I've been silently amused by how little talk he's got after actually scoring some runs for a little while given how much hype he got for years while he doing little.
Yeah, shows how little I've been following the Shield this year. I think the media and casual fan have probably moved on from Ferguson for good, but you never know.

adub

International Captain
Was going to mention that Hazlewood has been completely innocuous this year just as he knocks over Zampa with a cracking yorker.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Game in the balance at AO but WA in diabolical trouble against QLD so that's just lovely. The Bay beckons, bois....

adub

International Captain
Screamer to get Patterson. Rapha off C00ps. Shame. The young fella was looking real good, deserved a ton.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Stoinis been taking the mickey in grade cricket, 700 in bugger all games.

Gotten better and better this season, good on him.

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
Game in the balance at AO but WA in diabolical trouble against QLD so that's just lovely. The Bay beckons, bois....
If WA are throttled and we lose narrowly we'll leapfrog them on quotient right and still make the final - either against them or NSW right?

Anyway now's Raph's time to shine. Considerably better player than his performances for us to date, really hope he tons up here as we're a batsman short.