• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2008/09

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well that didn't last. Bird has been OK today.
Yeah, he's chucking about 25% of his deliveries though. If they let him bowl how he did when he actually made a name for himself in grade cricket, he'd almost be passable as a First Class bowler. I reckon he'll get reported again after this match though as he quite clearly just got sick of bowling with a straight arm and getting played with the off stump on several ocassions...

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, Younis Khan, bowled by Bird. Welcome to mediocrity, thy name is SACA. Player standards drop by 25% as soon as you walk through the Vic Richardson gates, unless your name is Klinger of course.

Frankly, I've always rated Kilnger. Never understood why he's under-achieved.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Borgas never does anything against any state. Can only score runs in last over chases against NSW. ****s me no end. :p

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Cleary wins it! What a game. Would have NFI who to award the MOTM to, as about 5 or so players are deserving.

Probably Tait in the end.

Redbacks

International Captain
YES!!:thumbup:

We almost threw it away, Bird bowled well to put the game in NSW favour, but the six made all the difference at the end

Julian87

State Captain
Haha, Younis Khan, bowled by Bird. Welcome to mediocrity, thy name is SACA. Player standards drop by 25% as soon as you walk through the Vic Richardson gates, unless your name is Klinger of course.

Frankly, I've always rated Kilnger. Never understood why he's under-achieved.
Disagree. Klinger and O'Brien are on the verge of huge seasons in both forms of the game. Christian wasn't that bad for them last year.

Borgas never does anything against any state. Can only score runs in last over chases against NSW. ****s me no end. :p
I'm happy, I'm a convert this season anyway. I take it Manou batted ahead of O'Brien because of the run rate?

Redbacks

International Captain
Unfortunately Manou couldn't hit a ball at the death, 7 off 9. The left hander O'Brien coming in changed the angles for the bowlers who had yorkers to RHB under complete control, thus we started getting a few two's. Still un uncomforable way to win from a position of neeing 50 off 42 with 7 wickets in hand at one stage.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have always rated Klinger myself. Probably needed a change of scenery and get away from those scums in Victoria.

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
My mate says he sees Waqar all the time around Auburn, his brother-in-law owns some shop there or something. Also, my friend said he saw Imran Khan in Auburn too.