• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
andyc said:
Watson brings up his 50 off 81 balls, QLD 2/527.
But Martin Love goes for 169. Not bad for a one legged man.

Victoria doing much better now. That partnership was only 75.

Qld 3/531.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Can someone explain to me why Watson is playing here and that clown is playing in Durban?
Symonds has 2 half-centuries in 9 tests, of course.

I don't know really, I suppose Symonds ODI form has got him the respect of the selectors, so they want to give him a decent run in the test team to see if he can perform there too. He's done better than I imagined he would with the ball, but his batting seems lost at test level. He either digs in and does nothing, or he tries to blast a century off 40 balls and gets himself out.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
800 up! A lead of 489.
------------------------------------------------
Perren 148 243b, 10x4, 5x6, SR: 60.90
Watson 182 322b, 22x4, 1x6, SR: 56.52
----------------------------------------------
1 . 4 . 2 2 | 1 . . . 6 4 | . 1 4 1 4 . | 6 . . 1 6wd 1 2 | 2 1