• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Watson has retired hurt. Bichel need 48 more runs to get 500 runs this season. Perren has hit 5 sixes, he has never been a big hitter, more of a player that just pushes the ball around. 3/875.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:-O

Two quick wickets fall and QLD are seriously struggling now, 5 wickets down for only 884.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
J.Arnberger
L.Mash
N.Jewell
B.Hodge
D.Hussey
J.Moss
A.Crosthwaite
N.Pilon
D.Nannes
S.Harwood
M.Lewis
WTF? How did Crosthwaite get into the team, stupid site.

mavric41

State Vice-Captain
Queensland have three subs on the field. Rimmington, Philipson and Nash for Love, Watson and Noffke.

Victoria being beaten by an 8 fit players

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
dontcloseyoureyes said:
What's up with Watson? For the love of God I hope it isn't a long-term injury.
I dont think it's too serious, because he was willing to bat on with it for a while until he got his double ton.

"He limped through the last two overs before tea."

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Good times. :D

I feel a bit for Victoria, but it`s pretty cool none-the-less. Well done to Maher and Watto!