• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Season 2005/06 thread

howardj

International Coach
The are obviously domestic implications, with the announcement of the Sth African Test Squad, and the ODI players heading home:

Queensland -
Lose: Hayden; Kasprowicz
Gain: Watson; Johnson

New South Wales -
Gain: Bracken; Jacques; Katich
Lose: MacGill

Victoria -
Gain: Lewis
Lose: Warne

Tasmania:
Unaffected (of course) :laugh:

South Australia:
Gain:
Lose: Tait

Western Australia:
Gain: Hogg
Lose: Langer

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
well i think NSW will be very happy with who are coming home since they are defending champions.

howardj

International Coach
aussie said:
well i think NSW will be very happy with who are coming home since they are defending champions.
given a certain spinner's domestic record this season, they'll be very happy with who is going away too!

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The fact that Haurtiz has been recalled says more about Doran. Crap replaces Crap...

EDIT: Just read the article about Doran, it looks like his injured, but his still crap IMO

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
chaminda_00 said:
The fact that Haurtiz has been recalled says more about Doran. Crap replaces Crap...
Hauritz has improved no-end since he last played first class cricket, I think we'll see a different (wicket taking) Hauritz from now on.

Stuart

Cricket Spectator
Mister Wright said:
Hauritz has improved no-end since he last played first class cricket, I think we'll see a different (wicket taking) Hauritz from now on.
Really?? I havent seen him bowl but his stats form the 2nd 11 comp are pretty poor, he is averaging 104 ish after 2 games.

Name Mat O M R W Ave Best 5 10 SR Econ Team

NM Hauritz 2 67.3 9 209 2 104.50 1-43 - - 202.5 3.09 QLD-ACAD

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Mister Wright said:
How many times have we heard someone talk about how much Hauritz has improved recently?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, everytime I see him bowl, he looks absolutely hopeless. I don`t understand how he can get enough control with his crazy action.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stuart said:
Really?? I havent seen him bowl but his stats form the 2nd 11 comp are pretty poor, he is averaging 104 ish after 2 games.

Name Mat O M R W Ave Best 5 10 SR Econ Team

NM Hauritz 2 67.3 9 209 2 104.50 1-43 - - 202.5 3.09 QLD-ACAD
We'll see.