• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs West Indies - Frank Worrell Trophy 2022

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bonner clearly out of the reckoning as a spin option, considering Brahwaite is chucking down his execrable filth again.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I hate tour games when the touring team justs gives up after 30 overs to rest their quicks and bowls part timers. Makes the whole bowling exercise seem pointless.

R.e Chase and the balance, I think it's because our chairman of selectors Desmond Haynes is from an era were spin was an afterthought and also because he is Bajan. It's as simple as that. As you've all articulated, a professional selection committee should have picked a side without a spinner worthy of the name.

If Reifer is injured, they might fly in Motie. Who knows?

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Loving how solid Tage and Kraigg looked against pretty decent seam bowling. Good signs!

Son Of Coco

Really looking forward to Justin Langer's commentary this summer.

It'll be a stellar mix of overly earnest cliches and war references with a nice sprinkling of salt.

Gnske

The last time Windies toured I started the Tour thread by saying it would be the worst thing ever.

I was right then. And I'll say it again now. This will be the worst thing ever. It's just a shame only 400 West Australians will turn out to see this first test

Aritro

International Regular
So our penultimate training session appears to have gone well....

Jayden Seales limped off with a knee injury after a few deliveries and Jermaine Blackwood was hit in the head by a beamer from one of the coaches......

Great signs!
FFS, watching Seales turn it on was going to be one of the things worth tuning in for.