• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs West Indies - Frank Worrell Trophy 2022

Gob

International Coach
(Dear God).

I didn't frame my post around results but rather individual performances. You obviously misread it as your initial reply indicates. The resultant clarification is all that was needed but you have to snipe on. And then deliver lectures about childishness. Amazing lack of self awareness.
Weren't we all childish once in a while

There is no shame in acknowledging that

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
We now stand for what is somehow meant to be the national anthem of a group of disparate nations.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Still better than Advance Australia Fair tbh
Everything is better than Advance Australia Fair tbh, except God Save the [Insert Monarch of the Moment here].

These must be difficult moments for Adam Gilchrist, knowing that across the nation his dear Tory ****wit mate has just been censured by the House of Representatives.

Aritro

International Regular
It's not carrying through overly high. Be interesting to see how it goes as it dries out.

Granted the WI bowlers aren't bowling overly fast.
My conclusion after watching 8 balls is that it's a fairly comfy batting deck. I may change my mind in another 8.