• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs South Africa -2022/3

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Klaasen still not having a good time of it, going off his average.

Erwee's also been excellent at losing his wicket by his own efforts this series.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Speaking of luck ,
Just realised that Usman Khawaja has never scored a double hundred in his Test career and today he gets declared on 195* not out ...Ouch!
If it was Steve Smith instead of him, people would be singing praises everywhere on how unselfish he is and how it would have been Smith who would have asked Cummins to declare.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don’t think they would tbh. The rain just necessitated the declaration. Khawaja’s second ton last year cost Aus a clean sweep

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why am I an idiot??? Because I have a different point of view to you? Calling me an idiot based on that says a lot about you. Pretty nasty actually. Let me tell you something - not everyone will sing from the same songsheet as you so you better get used to that.
Some opinions are more informed and considered than others. You appear to exercise a very deliberate ignorance.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Third oldest Test playing nation in cricket and that badge is getting trampled in the mud like this , hurts to see ..What Dean Elgar , his teammates and the management fail to realise is that it's gone far beyond concern now .. You're actively contributing to the death of Test cricket in SA with these results, step down if you have any shred of dignity left .

cricman

International 12th Man
Not watching but is Australia restricting scoring opportunities?

SAF should be going hard at the ball, get to 276 this innings and the game is over.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just noticed a ad for whey protein with Billy. Stanlake in it but I haven’t seen him in the BBL this year. Is he injured or just suffered the Suisse-style curse?

Bahseph

State Captain
So it went Rassie(33) to de Bruyn(30) to Klaasen (31). None of them up for Tests. Seems like re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
So it went Rassie(33) to de Bruyn(30) to Klaasen (31). None of them up for Tests. Seems like re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.
Klassas has a much better FC average than the others and seems like he bats a bit lower down the order domestically, still think he's worth persisting with once rickelton comes back and goes to 3.