• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

slowfinger

International Debutant
Well, this is quite an achievement by Pak....They wouldn't get a better chance of winning a test against Australia then this....but then again we said this in Sydney as well....
Don't even mention it... Get OZ to their lowest score and lose is just pathetic, so lets say Pak is gonna win okay?:)

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Just logged onto facebook now..flooded with messages.. Tuned into cricifo and I am about to faint..somebody pinch me and tell me its real

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Because he is a sissy and doesn't want to face the new ball, get out early and screw up his average.....just my guess on why he is not being promoted to number 3....
Just following Inzamam and Yousuf...Neither of them had the courage to go in at 3 and face the new ball

Himannv

International Coach
Awesome pace attack. Hope their batsman continue the good start.

Mohammad Aamer 11 4 20 3 1.81
Mohammad Asif 10.1 1 30 3 2.95
Umar Gul 9 3 16 2 1.77

:o

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Lets go Pakistan! break the ice this time around....how is the weather looking for the remaining 4 days does anyone know?

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I cant watch match.. Nope...no way.. After the first day in Sydney, I took the next 4 days off to watch the match. They took a 200 run lead in Sydney and still lost the match...I almost went into depression..

I dont think I will be able to handle this..
I am staying away from this match... Will just follow the updates on cricinfo..

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aside from the rug (who didnt bowl that well anyway), Oz's bowling has been as bad as their batting

Truly ****ing horrible

Riggins

International Captain
hilf's last over showed promise. wouldn't be suprised if he got a quick one here and triggered a collapse.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
I cant watch match.. Nope...no way.. After the first day in Sydney, I took the next 4 days off to watch the match. They took a 200 run lead in Sydney and still lost the match...I almost went into depression..

I dont think I will be able to handle this..
I am staying away from this match... Will just follow the updates on cricinfo..
You are right...but i am a Pak cricket junkie....already sucked into the "trap"...only hoping its not a trap now....