• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Commentators please! Please do not use the words "crunching", "blow" and "head" in the same sentence. It makes the big fella retract into one's body :-(

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oz doing it easy here. Our fielding has been poor. Our bowling has been poor. And I bet our batting will be poor as well.
I don't think anyone will begrudge a decent old jonbrooks rant today. Only possibly the timing.

But can't argue with any of those individual observations.

Blocky

Banned
Welcome to the Williamson era of captaincy guys... the longer this goes on, the more depressing it will be.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Oz batting is very good. They are not trying to slog but instead trying to play orthodox shots to beat the field. Marsh's two drives for 4 did just that.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Welcome to the Williamson era of captaincy guys... the longer this goes on, the more depressing it will be.
I don't know mate. We want to see our team win but this is a bit of an under strength side. If we had Mclen, Taylor and Anderson back (and in form) this is a very different side.

Blocky

Banned
I don't know mate. We want to see our team win but this is a bit of an under strength side. If we had Mclen, Taylor and Anderson back (and in form) this is a very different side.
Taylor and Anderson aren't going to change the bowling much, and McCleneghan hasn't been in his best form for a few seasons.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Head has phenomenal batspeed and the ability to change shots... that was just an incredible six.
Head's a devastating bat. I've seen him destroy better white ball attacks than ours in the IPL & BB, but we have bowled extremely poorly to him today. I'd like to see the pitch map to him, guessing lots wide of off and leg stump & hardly anything straight.