• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia vs New Zealand ODIs 2016/17

Blocky

Banned
Pick Faulkner, right decision

Leave out Zampa? And keep Cummins? wtf

Pat Cummins should probably be given some slack as his performance is likely affected by constantly playing with a cramping jaw
I assume playing Cummins is more to get him back into top flight cricket and assess whether or not to take a punt on him in a test series this season isn't it?

jcas0167

International Debutant
The lack of yorkers is bizarre. It's almost that they decided due to a few batsmen lapping yorkers in T20s, that they'll never use them again.
Was that something that started with Mascarenhas as bowling coach? Henry seemed to start bowling much shorter in the UK last year. Presumably, it's part of the Jurgenson plan too.

Blocky

Banned
Southee actually attempting to bowl cutters is a sight to be seen, I really don't get why the rest of our bowlers aren't mixing up the pace on the ball and looking to get it to move a bit off the wicket. Nothing else working.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Other than the first free hit, every single ball Mitch Marsh has faced has been a perfect yorker. He must be wondering why he's not getting any of the same **** as everyone else

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southee's yorkers proving difficult to hit, so why not bowl another slow half tracker to follow it Southee, while you have mid off up.

jonbrooks

International Debutant
Oz doing it easy here. Our fielding has been poor. Our bowling has been poor. And I bet our batting will be poor as well.

Blocky

Banned
It's just too easy; I'd rather see us go all out in 35 overs giving this a good crack and looking to dominate than peter out like we did last game leaving too much of a chase at the end.