• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of Sri Lanka 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Carey you ****. This is your fault with that lame shot in the first dig when well set. Make a ton here, ****.

Burgey

And **** you too Marnus. Play that pathetic shot then sit there chomping on a krispy kreme like the coach in under 10s has taken the team out for a feed after a win. Confected eccentricities aren’t real eccentricities ffs. You’re a buffoon.

Burgey

I see we have fun entertaining Burgey at the moment...
I don’t mind them getting beaten (and tbf said if SL got about 120-130 in front they wouldn’t have to bat again - they deserve to win and win well) but this is a regression after the progress made in Pakistan and in the first test here. 5/300 to all out 360 with the shots played is turgid. Bowlers worked hard and created chances but this was lost on the morning of day two.

Gob

International Coach
I don’t mind them getting beaten (and tbf said if SL got about 120-130 in front they wouldn’t have to bat again - they deserve to win and win well) but this is a regression after the progress made in Pakistan and in the first test here. 5/300 to all out 360 with the shots played is turgid. Bowlers worked hard and created chances but this was lost on the morning of day two.
Tbf when you get a bloke out on 30 not given goes on to make 200 can make a difference. Their own fault obviously with reviews etc

Spark

Global Moderator
Sure but the root cause of this is the batting
Last 5 wickets put on 150 for SL rather than 50 for Aus.

I don't think there's a lot to be read into what's happened today. This is a side that is obviously out on its feet, which really goes to show that the opportunity to do the same was missed on Day 1 and 2 through loose dismissals.