• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

jcas0167

International Debutant
Yeah he was genuinely upset with what happened with the sandpaper incident unlike Warner who just cried crocodile tears and was the real villain.
At least Warner copped his punishment. The bowlers got off completely. The amount of grief he gets is embarrassing.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Jeez, Carey didn't even look like he wanted to review that but it really dipped in late.

I see these teams seem to be getting on well. To my mind it's no coincidence Australia has started to under perform this summer since they've been nice to their opponents. Pakistan they were middling and it was all smiles. We lost a test to the WI and everyone got on well, now Marsh and Southee having a nice chat and a laugh on the field.

**** this ****. Obviously not every opponent is as odious and hateful as England and India, but we need to get back to what works best for us, and that's being complete and utter ****s to the opposition at every opportunity. Never miss a chance - if you see them stick their head up for a chat, kick it. If they go to pick the ball up when they're batting to toss it to you, appeal. No fraternizing until a series i won. None. Give them nothing. Then when they don't want to have a drink with you because you've been ****s to them, complain to the media and play the victim.

Get back to what makes Australian cricket great ffs.
Hahahaaha this is putrid. Absolute dog crap rubbish.

Your best player is Pat Cummins - who saves kittens from trees, lights up the world with his smile and makes everything better just by his presence.

I hope this was parody but otherwise this lives way back in the 80s. Allan Border has retired, mate, let it go.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At least Warner copped his punishment. The bowlers got off completely. The amount of grief he gets is embarrassing.
It's criminal how so much attention went to the sandpaper whereas the repetitive, planned and heinous abuse his wife suffered on that tour leading up to it (which was way worse than anything on field) was just forgotten