• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

King Kane

International Debutant
That's a poor decision on the catch, he put it straight on the floor coming down...
Yeah it looked like he did, I don't like seeing catches like that overturned though, as long as the fielder holds on to it, it should be a catch.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Been watching from a distance. A shame to see both Mitchell and Rachin go, but Australia earned their wickets. However wtaf was that from Blundell.

James

Cricket Web Owner
For all the criticism Southee and Latham and been getting lately, I'm surprised Blundell is getting a free pass on his place in the team. Had a very ordinary return over the past 12 months - but then again, I have no idea if any other keeper is banging at the door with domestic performances.