• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
A player's average is composed of their good and bad innings. Removing the good ones is garbage argument.
You miss the point of a post if you only search for garbages. There are no good ones there. There is only good one which was the issue I highlighted.

Ghost75

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Yeah he did but they'd changed the field that ball to put a man back on the hook and it was a double bluff. Wasn't a dumb comment as such.
Ah ok thanks, I’ve got the sound on mute between work calls and just flicked on to hear what must have been the last part

Xix2565

International Debutant
Clearly deserved beating for picking the disgusting loser ahead of Wagner. Should really stick the boot in and bat again.

King Kane

International Debutant
“Oh, he plays at it!” Scotty is shocked as Blundell plays a shot.
He was the only one our batsmen to score a ton against Australia in our last test series against them, I've still got some hope he can do the same here.

He will probably get out now that I have said that.