• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
He’s still bowling as quick as Southee (or the SP by his fourth over).
Ehh, the main reason I find this so infuriating is that I actually believed his legspin could have been vaugely useful had he kept working on it. Not ever full time quality, but a useful change option.

But instead he has decided to try his hand at this absolute crap. Just a horrid sight

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ngl tempted to stay up all night watching this (given I was nodding off an hour ago it’s not likely to go past tempted)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ehh, the main reason I find this so infuriating is that I actually believed his legspin could have been vaugely useful had he kept working on it. Not ever full time quality, but a useful change option.
I agree without having seen his mediums. His leggies seemed reasonably useful and when you’ve already got 3 seamers plus Green and Marsh, unless he’s bowling something different like Gooch/Butcher wibblies, then the old leg breaks are more likely to be useful anyway.