• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia tour of New Zealand Feb-Mar 2024

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Good effort from NZ to get back to within a shot of parity. With Williamson gone however, will have to play out of their skins tomorrow to set a big enough total to defend (for an attack that’s been definitely second best in the series; Henry badly needs some support).

Quite stoked for Henry though, phenomenal stuff. He’s pretty much graduated to leader of the attack, not something I would have predicted a year ago. Has his task cut out to match Southee’s output in Asia, but still great to see how his game has jumped a level.

Baldrick

Cricket Spectator
Should be able to watch the first session before I fall asleep tonight, so hoping to see some decent action. I'd image NZ will need another 200 or so just to be in with a shot though...Smudger is due a score so you know one will be coming haha.

Flem274*

123/5
I think we maxed our Henry profits first innings. If the others don't improve but he bowls to 3fer level we need 500 lol

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Big question on how Rachin will play this morning. Or really, he's going to play his shots as he could barely hold himself last night before stumps, so the question is how successful he is with it. Hope there's at least a modicum of patience to try to earn some straighter bowling, rather than just blasting away at everything outside off.

Flem274*

123/5
Big question on how Rachin will play this morning. Or really, he's going to play his shots as he could barely hold himself last night before stumps, so the question is how successful he is with it. Hope there's at least a modicum of patience to try to earn some straighter bowling, rather than just blasting away at everything outside off.
There is an argument that these guys hold their patience longer than most in history, but have shown you can blast them off their length and they don't like it.

Flem274*

123/5
If Tom Latham tonned up I was going to shamelessly change my official position to "make him captain he's a gun bat in Asia and we have 6 tests coming up."

Dick Rockett

International Vice-Captain
Would like to see a big score from Darryl Mitchell today. 2nd best batter in the NZ team after KW.

Edit: hope that wicket doesn't affect Ravindra too much. He's finally starting to look ok out there.