• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

ajdude

International Coach
actually a headline of "cameron white strikes at over 100 and is not out" would be a ball breaker

Josh

International Regular
Shane Watson has got to be the best exponent in world cricket of "What? I cannot BELIEVE that I have been dismissed? My superlative batting prowess should not allow me to be dismissed! How do I find myself walking back to the dressing room? This can't be right!" whilst he trudges off slower than a snail up a brick wall.

Josh

International Regular
I love to watch him go out to marvel in the complete arrogance of his walk back to the dressing room.

ajdude

International Coach
hope to christ someone saw that photo of nathan lyon as a kid in that fox sports montage, brett ratten called, said he wants his ears back ffs

Josh

International Regular
I may not get to listen to the cricket, but I do get to listen to the ****ing possums running around in my wall.

fml

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Roach will get Watson IMO. Might even get him twice in the match, but won't take any other top order wickets.
Indeed.

Typical Watson innings - rapped on the pads early, runs someone out, then goes onto to look awesome for 35-50 runs before duly throwing it away with a nothing shot (or no shot).

Calls for his head are massively exaggerated but it is getting a bit tiresome.

Stapel

International Regular
Indeed.

Typical Watson innings - rapped on the pads early, runs someone out, then goes onto to look awesome for 35-50 runs before duly throwing it away with a nothing shot (or no shot).

Watson is one of the most valuable players around these days. Even given his brain farts.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Indeed.

As I've said before, bat him at 6 or 7 because that is all his output warrants

hazsa19

International Regular
As I've said before, bat him at 6 or 7 because that is all his output warrants
This is what i've been saying for ages. Someone will be along to argue that he's no good against spin. Well the solution isn't to bat him at 1 2 or 3!!! It's insane.

He could be a quality all rounder, but at the moment he's an average top order batsman and an average change bowler.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is what i've been saying for ages. Someone will be along to argue that he's no good against spin. Well the solution isn't to bat him at 1 2 or 3!!! It's insane.

He could be a quality all rounder, but at the moment he's an average top order batsman and an average change bowler.
He's actually a very good change bowler but clearly has mental issues with the bat