• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can you look up how many times someone's partner has been run out?
i did a very basic 'shane watson run out' search. didn't really help. still we've got hughes, katich and ponting. no doubt PEWSbot can tell us more

flibbertyjibber

Can you look up how many times someone's partner has been run out?
He is getting into the Inzamam stakes now with reputation for them. Trouble is he rarely converts his good starts to big tons to make up for it. Today would be a good day to start. Ponting might have calmed down by close of play.

Stapel

International Regular
Sammy just keeps doing it. Instinctively we all keep thinking the bubble will burst and he'll start actually being as innocuous as he looks, but the time is drawing ever closer to when we all have to acknowledge that, for whatever reason, he's a pretty good Test bowler. And it shall be then he begins to stop randomly succeeding, much like the Mitch Johnson story.
Ever since his appearance in England in 2007, I've been a fan of Darren Julius Garvey Sammy. Been defending the bloke ever since ( I love Sammy ) .

I guess everyone can see he is no Garner, Marshall, Holding, Roberts, Croft, Walsh, Ambrose or Bishop. Or Anderson or Broad for that matter. But he gets the basics right! Good and consistent line & length with gentile seam movement is what gets you wickets. Might not be exciting, but is has always done the job in Test Cricket and it always will!

I really look forward to watching him play at Lord's in May.

Spikey

i did a very basic 'shane watson run out' search. didn't really help. still we've got hughes, katich and ponting. no doubt PEWSbot can tell us more
MG Johnson 22
RT Ponting 71
MEK Hussey 90

the only ones to add. So 6, plus two run-outs himself.

Spikey

so that silly stat war between lyon and bish00 was silly. they both suck and should be killed.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Reviewed it so quickly I thought Twatto was facing for a second.

Reckon she'll stand, myself. Ball looks to dip as it passes the bat.

Riggins

International Captain
dont reckon he's hit it, think it will stay as out tho.

dont reckon the comms are watching the game either.

great catch/take regardless.

Spikey

ripping take by baugh. no longer picking on him, will pick on sammy instead.

didn't see that coming