• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He's as fast at the start of the day as he is at the end, Siddle. Just runs in all day.
He's not a huge thinker of the game. You know he doesn't grab the video tape at the end of the day and analyse every ball. He's more likely to grab a can of beer haha. But you know he knows what he's good at and that's just running in hard and giving it his all, and that's why we like him and that's why we pick him. You know what you're getting when you pick Peter Siddle. He doesn't leave anything in his tank.

Burgey

I know we didn't want them to bowl too short, but this must be the most half volleys bowled in a day since England's ingrained joke attack between 1988-2005.

Flem274*

123/5
He's not a huge thinker of the game. You know he doesn't grab the video tape at the end of the day and analyse every ball. He's more likely to grab a can of beer haha. But you know he knows what he's good at and that's just running in hard and giving it his all, and that's why we like him and that's why we pick him. You know what you're getting when you pick Peter Siddle. He doesn't leave anything in his tank.
Boundaries?

Uppercut

Siddle? Isn't he that bloke that runs in all day? I didn't know he played a bit of cricket too.

Spark

Global Moderator
I know we didn't want them to bowl too short, but this must be the most half volleys bowled in a day since England's ingrained joke attack between 1988-2005.
I mean, in a sense you can't get too annoyed with that, there's been no cuts or pulls that I can remember which is good, and anything you can drive you can also nick, but a half-volley is still a half-volley.

EDIT: It hasn't helped that anything that has gone through the infield at even moderate pace has gone for four.

Spikey

Yeah I don't mind. I mean we've already got 3 wickets. If we were bowling short **** it'd be 1 wicket but maybe less runs