• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Good 30 he scored there in that innings in Adelaide but Australia were without the services of their best bowler in that innings; Clarke, Warner, Quiney had to be bowled there IIRC. Can't remember if Ponting turned his arm over too. Anyway, he hardly saved the match or something. Got out when the match was still in the balance and a lot of the dirty work had to be done by Kallis and then the tail.
Add him to your sig

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good 30 he scored there in that innings in Adelaide but Australia were without the services of their best bowler in that innings; Clarke, Warner, Quiney had to be bowled there IIRC. Can't remember if Ponting turned his arm over too. Anyway, he hardly saved the match or something. Got out when the match was still in the balance and a lot of the dirty work had to be done by Kallis and then the tail.
Come on, AB faced a bazillion balls and without his innings there's no way they would've drawn the match. Give credit where it's due ffs. No one's saying he saved the match single handedly

Jassy

Banned
Come on, AB faced a bazillion balls and without his innings there's no way they would've drawn the match. Give credit where it's due ffs. No one's saying he saved the match single handedly
Eh? He's a brilliant batsman, no questions there. I see AB as a bit of a choker when the going gets tough(and in that regard he's similar to a lot of his countrymen, Smith aside). Obviously he played his part, no one's denying that..but he hardly closed the match out or something. There were a hell lot of overs left when he got out.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tea.

Boys do I go to sleep? Its 2am here and I need to go to the test tomorrow. Seems a no brainer. But man, the match is just brilliantly poised. Help.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Didn't like Mitch going around the wicket straight away to JP. Takes away the way that it would follow him when he sways.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Tea.

Boys do I go to sleep? Its 2am here and I need to go to the test tomorrow. Seems a no brainer. But man, the match is just brilliantly poised. Help.
The classic "man or mouse?" question. You have to answer that one for yourself.

ajdude

International Coach
Tea.

go to sleep but set your alarm for every ten minutes so you can check the scores

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tea.

Can't help but laugh at watching cricket disrupting your cricket-watching.